As you get older, you may notice that your medical needs become more complex in nature.
- Handbook of polymers for pharmaceutical technologies : volume 3, biodegradable polymers.
- Recommended for you.
- Geriatrics (Aged Care).
- Reference Guide to Short Fiction?
- Understanding Developmental Language Disorders: From Theory to Practice!
- Private Lives and Public Affairs: The Causes Célèbres of Prerevolutionary France.
- Geriatrics - Regional Specialists Tamworth.
A geriatrician will monitor your treatment and care to ensure all facets work together for optimal health. At North Houston Family Medicine, we understand the importance of providing a comprehensive approach to geriatric care.
Geriatrics for specialists
Find out what to expect and how to prepare for your first visit at North Houston Family Medicine! At NHFM, our centralized scheduling team makes appointment scheduling and referral coordination easy and convenient. Our philosophy is not only to provide medical treatment to our older patients, but to engage each person in prevention and wellness initiatives to optimize their health and have a high quality of life. Clear All.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Carol Mancero, MD. Accepting new patients. Munima Shaikh, MD.
Manoucher Manoucheri, MD. Not accepting new patients. Maria Gonzalez, MD.
Chandra Doyle, NP, S. Quynh-An Chau, Resident.
Richard Pratley, MD. Merkow , Clifford Y. Ko , Nestor F.
- New Geriatrics-for-Specialists Initiative Resources - The John A. Hartford Foundation.
- Providing Exceptional Healthcare for Older Adults.
- The John A. Hartford Foundation is dedicated to improving the care of older adults!
- Geriatrics - Wikipedia.
- Northern Light Health - Geriatric Care;
The Jahnigen scholars program: a model for faculty career development. Paul R.petdonate.ru/components/madison/vuelo-ibiza-barcelona.php
Geriatrics, Gerontology and Aging
Katz , John R. Geriatrics for specialists John R. David H.
Solomon , MD. R Sinaiko , DB Reuben. Proposed competencies in geriatric patient care for use in assessment for initial and continued board certification of surgical specialists.
Richard H. Bell , George W. Drach , Ronnie Ann Rosenthal.